This book will completely change your marketing “world view” and any limits you think you have to increase sales. Every marketer and businessman that wants to make it big needs to read this book at least seven times…
Jay Abraham’s book “Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got” is pure gold. In fact, for every strategy of his you add on to your marketing strategy, you’ll multiply your gold to the power of ten! He teaches that while a 1+1 marketing strategy = 2, a 1+1+1 marketing strategy = 10, and that means big profits for you.
And most of the strategies don’t require extra cash to implement. Some are practically free and reduce your marketing expenses, but all of them increase customers, sales, and repeat sales.
Jay goes in to detail about
– Developing your Unique Selling Proposition and presenting it to customers
– Using his “100% solution” to bring in repeat sales (and more repeat sales)
– Increase customer satisfaction and increasing the volume of first time sales
– Developing you marketing plans to secure long term profits and secure profits in the short term
– Getting more referrals and word of mouth for your business for free, in a way that your customers would love to do.
– How to use direct mail and compelling ad copy to vastly expand your business
– Presenting offers to customers that gets them to buy immediately
– Targeting your ideal customers in such detail that more warm leads and sales come your way
– and much much more.
I haven’t gotten an chance to use all of his techniques yet (a VAST selection) but the ones I have used so far have all worked. They increased my referrals, sales, repeat sales significantly.
You don’t have to just take my word for it, entire volumes of case studies full of success stories were made that used Jay Abraham’s techniques in all types of businesses. Thousands of people have made amazing strides in profit and sales just using only one of his techniques. Just search online for “Jay Abraham Case Studies”.
Using Jay’s technique of pre-sales, one man made over $12,000 before he even thought of the name for his business!
And yes, they work whether you’re a start up or a major corporation.
The best part is that this book ignites your creative edge like never before, in way that constantly increases your sales.
I have to say it again, if you want to be truly successful in marketing and stand out over your competition, you need to read and re-read “Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got”
It won’t take long at all before you start seeing results with it.